New-line plastic vacuum containers
Practical plastic vacuum containers. Available in three different sizes. Perfect for the marinating or vacuum sealing of pressure-sensitive products.Details
Prices incl. VAT
with today's order. Delivery: 1-3 days
New-Line vacuum containers
The original Lava New-line vacuum containers made of plastic are the ideal solution for making products such as herbs, pastries, vegetables, salads, fruit, cold cuts, cheese or pre-cooked food last longer. You can vacuum seal pressure sensitive or liquid food in the containers very easily. Simply use your Lava vacuum sealer or the manual pump. Marinate meat, fish or vegetables in the New-line vacuum container under vacuum. The marinating process is accelerated enormously by the vacuum. Marinating over night is a thing of the past and nothing else stands in the way of a spontaneous barbecue.
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Available in capacities from 1200 ml to 2000 ml
- Range of application -30 °C bis +130 °C
- 100 % free of plasticisers (Bisphenol A)
- The container is made of Tritan and the lid is made of ABS
- Ideal for fridge, freezer and microwave (without lid)
- Vacuum sealing with a Lava vacuum sealer or the manual pump
- With a practical dial on the lid, on which the vacuuming day can be set
- The orange pressure indicator shows when the optimum vacuum has been achieved
- The practical rack prevents the vacuumed food from lying in its “own juice”.
- Dishwasher safe (only vacuum container without lid)
Notes on operation:
Always vacuum seal the New-line vacuum containers first before the handles are pressed down.